- Annual license fee is $25.00 for all businesses outside of the city limits of Franklinton and Bogalusa
- Renewal January 1st of each year
- Prior to coming to our office, you must go to the Washington Parish Sheriff's Office, Sales Tax Division, to obtain a sales tax clearance or sales tax exemption certificate. Bring certificate and application with your fee of $25.00 cash or check to the Parish Government Office - 909 Pearl St. Franklinton, LA 70438 2nd Floor. Once all documents and fees have been presented we will issue a current Occupational License for your business.
- Renewal notices will be mailed out prior to year end.
- All licenses not renewed by March 1st will be penalized with late fees.
- Peddlers, vendors as defined in R.S.47:359(c) shall pay annual fee of $25.00, except for vendors of agriculture or horticulture products purchased directly from farmers, or seafood products harvested themselves or purchased directly from commercial fishermen or shrimpers.